Variable CZPT Gearbox Udl Variator Reducer Coaxial Stepless CZPT Diecast Aluminium Alloy CZPT Vibration-Free of charge Operating Steady CZPT er Variable CZPT Gearbox
Stepless velocity Variator
|Aluminium Alloy(UDL Collection) Forged Iron(UD Collection)
|Equipped with CZPT ctric CZPT s
|IEC-normalized CZPT Flange
|Sound Shaft Output
|Solid Shaft Output with Output Flange
|Foot Mounted – UDL002B3~UD050B3
|Flange Mounted – UDL002B5~UD050B5
– Matched with a large variety of gearboxes, they are suited to modular assembling of flanges, ft and torque arms.
– 11 dimensions, a lot more than 200 versions, with extensive variety of diverse mounting positions.
– CZPT from .eighteen kW to 7.5 kW.
– CZPT torque 3000 Nm.
– Up to 6000 Nm when mixed with bevel CZPT cal gearboxes.
– With the differential system, output pace can be brought to “zero” speed, when the motor is managing.
– CZPT ened box for heavy responsibility purposes.
– Planets and races are produced in special steel 100Cr6 and are in oil bathtub, that assure the best conditions of transmission of the movement by friction.
The design and style of UDL series stepless speed variator compromises the CZPT d technology each at property and abroad. The goods contain the pursuing primary traits:
1. CZPT speed-regulating precision: up to .5-1 rotation.
2. Huge velocity -altering selection: The velocity ratio ranges from 1:1.4 to 1:7 freely.
3. CZPT in strength and CZPT in support daily life.
4. Hassle-free to control the velocity.
5. Ongoing in working, CZPT -to-back again in working route, sleek in driving, stable in overall performance and lower in noise.
6. Entire in sealing and appropriate for any atmosphere.
7. Compact in framework and small in quantity.
8. Made of higher-top quality aluminum alloy die cast into forming, good-looking in appearance, light in weight and it in no way gets rusty.
9. CZPT in adaptation: UDL collection stepless speed variators can be merged with all sorts of pace reducers, as to attain minimal stepless pace changing.
Equipment reducers are also referred to as reducers. Mechanical add-ons, by both of these two names, are created to decrease the energy transferred among the motor and the equipment in between the rotational speeds (revolutions per minute). The reducer successfully lowers the rotational pace made by the motor, thus controlling the pace at which the device runs and increasing the torque produced by the motor. Multiplying the torque produced by the motor raises the machine’s accessible electrical power – a approach recognized as “mechanical dominance”. In a larger context, gear reducers are essentially resources employed to increase the efficiency of gear operation.